Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I AM NOT WAITING TO HEAR ANY FOOL'S JUDGMENT OF ME













" I will have to get means to work there. I do not put myself in the hands of imbeciles. You need not worry, do what little you can. I have to work alone from top to bottom. . . . "This Âtman (Self) is not to be reached by cowards." You need not be afraid for me. The Lord is with me, you defend yourselves only and show me you can do that; and I wi...ll be satisfied. Don't bother me any more with what any one says about me. I am not waiting to hear any fool's judgment of me. You BABIES, great results are attained only by great patience, great courage, and great ATTEMPTS. . . . Kidi's mind is taking periodic somersaults, I am afraid. . . ."

- Swami Vivekananda
U. S. A., 1st July, 1895.

No comments:

Post a Comment